Northern Tool Ratings and Reviews
Shop Now At Northern Tool

Customer Reviews for Roughneck JUMBO Wrecking Bar - 36in., Model# 70-404

Roughneck JUMBO Wrecking Bar - 36in., Model# 70-404

Item# 2570404
Roughneck 36in. wrecking bar is made of hardened, tempered drop-forged alloy steel. Hex bar, polished tips. Pry Bar Type Wrecking, Tool Length in. 36, Pieces qty. 1, Material Type Hardened, tempered drop forged alloy steel.
Average Customer Rating:
5 out of 5
5
 out of 
5
(5 Reviews) 5
Open Ratings Snapshot
Rating Summary (5 reviews)
5 stars
5
4 stars
0
3 stars
0
2 stars
0
1 star
0
5 of 5(100%)would recommend this product to a friend.
Customer Questions & Answers:
1 Question | 1 Answer
Customer Reviews for Roughneck JUMBO Wrecking Bar - 36in., Model# 70-404
Review 1 for Roughneck JUMBO Wrecking Bar - 36in., Model# 70-404
Overall Rating:
5 / 5
5 / 5

jg70

,
October 8, 2012
By jg70
from Raleigh, NC
"This is a great tool, and is sturdy enough to handle anything that I could possibly expect. An excellent piece!!"
Describe Yourself: Home Handyman
0points
0out of 0found this review helpful.
Thank you! You have successfully submitted a comment for this review.
Review 2 for Roughneck JUMBO Wrecking Bar - 36in., Model# 70-404
Overall Rating:
5 / 5
5 / 5

A Must Have

,
August 1, 2011
By LivinTheDream
from Lakeville, MN
"I was replacing deck boards and had done about 30% of the riping up of the old boards with a big claw hammer and a short pry bar when I happened across this at a Northern Store. I finished the remaining 70% in less time than it took for the first 30%. In addition my kids and wife could use this and pull out remaining nails, they couldn't get them out with the previous system. The angled hook allowed for a lot of leverage. Less bending over for me with the 36" lenght, if they had a 48" bar I would buy it. Like someone else said, this thing is heavy duty, I also used it to roll over a huge tree I was cutting up to avoid running my chain in the dirt. Just a must have in your arsenal of tools."
Describe Yourself: Home Handyman
+1point
1out of 1found this review helpful.
Thank you! You have successfully submitted a comment for this review.
Review 3 for Roughneck JUMBO Wrecking Bar - 36in., Model# 70-404
Overall Rating:
5 / 5
5 / 5

wounderful wrecking bar

,
September 23, 2010
By FIRE28
from PENRYN PA.
"this thing is a heavy duty tool. will last a lifetime."
Describe Yourself: Professional
+1point
1out of 1found this review helpful.
Thank you! You have successfully submitted a comment for this review.
Review 4 for Roughneck JUMBO Wrecking Bar - 36in., Model# 70-404
Overall Rating:
5 / 5
5 / 5

well made

,
August 19, 2008
By mcasal
from Boston, MA
"well made and well machined wrecking bar. Made short order of demo'ing an interior wall."
Describe Yourself: Home Handyman
+1point
1out of 1found this review helpful.
Thank you! You have successfully submitted a comment for this review.
Review 5 for Roughneck JUMBO Wrecking Bar - 36in., Model# 70-404
Overall Rating:
5 / 5
5 / 5

Heavy duty

,
August 13, 2008
By grainman
from Manteno, IL
"nice prybar and good useable length. 48" might be better?"
Describe Yourself: Professional
0points
0out of 0found this review helpful.
Thank you! You have successfully submitted a comment for this review.